- Stock: In Stock
- Model: T4M38025
- EAN: 0850009324269
The Chrome Rider is the perfect model for real motorcycle fans and impresses with its engineering out of the ordinary.
The Chrome Rider is not driven by a spring, but by a massive flywheel in the center of the vehicle.
Driven by this flywheel the Chrome Rider can easily cover a distance of up to 10 meters while reliably maintaining its balance, additionally supported by the movable steering fork. The wheels are mounted on bearings for a particularly smooth run and the treads are made of rubber for better traction.
The kit also contains detailed operating instructions that explain the assembly of the parts in an understandable manner.
- Elegant 3D mechanical models made of high-gloss, stainless steel (AISI 304)
- Contents: 3 metal plates with parts, 6 additional gears, 4 bearings, 4 rubber treads for the wheels, pliers, file, gloves, cloth for polishing, instruction manual
- All models have mechanical functions with many moving parts
- Truely unique products
- All components are extremely precise and ready to assemble
- Elegant collectibles - the perfect decoration for living room and office
- For young and adult inventors with a passion for technology
- Age: 14+
|Dimensions in cm||6.7 x 15 x 6|
|Material||High-gloss, stainless steel|
|Number of parts||90|