- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 67175-2
- EAN: 4019631671752
Believe it or not, a four-cylinder engine like this is really fascinating to watch in action. The only problem is you can't actually see inside it, unless you have a FRANZIS *4-Cylinder Engine* construction kit.
This kit is partly transparent, which allows you to observe how the cylinders, pistons, valves camshaft etc. all function together.
100 parts that you fit or screw together, plus a sound module and ignition sparks simulated by LEDs.
It also comes with a well illustrated manual with step-by-step instructions. Superb!
- Transparent housing gives a fascinating view of the internal workings
- Camshaft driven by toothed belt
- Simulated ignition sparks
- Functioning distributor
- Driven fan wheel
- Sound module with original 4-cylinder sound
- Model comes complete with stand
- Mounted article: 27,5 x 13,5 x 22,5 cm
- Assembly instructions (german/english)
Also required: 3 AA batteries (1.5 V)
Not suitable for children under 14!
|Assembly time in hours||2,5|
|Dimensions in cm||27,5 x 13,5 x 22,5|
|Number of parts||100|